Artist Ashley Taylor imagines what two characters from “Dumbo” would do if they had the chance to visit a Disney theme park. In this image, Dumbo and Timothy Mouse enjoy a visit with their friend, Casey Jr., who at Magic Kingdom Park, sprays water so guests (and elephants) can cool down in the Casey Jr. Splash & Soak Zone.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
March 29, 2016
Bergdorf Goodman and KENZO Celebrate the Launch of Disney’s “The Jungle Book” With an Exclusive Collection for Women and Men
April 1, 2016
This Day In History
- 1938 Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs was released in Sweden
- 1947 Fun and Fancy Free released. This movie was the first time that Jim MacDonald had played the voice of Mickey Mouse (Walt Disney himself had provided Mickey’s voice in earlier films)
- 1993 Listen To The Land closed at Epcot
- 2002 Moonlight Mile released
- 2002 Sweet Home Alabama released