This week’s morning photo comes to us from the Gardens of Imagination at Shanghai Disneyland, where Mickey Mouse leads a special drum ceremony at the start of each day in honor of Chinese New Year. Did you know that sound is said to drive away bad luck in favor of fortune? You’ll find this good luck charm at Storytellers Statue every morning of the celebration.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
Shanghai Disney Resort Signs Strategic Alliance with PANDORA
March 21, 2016
Shanghai Disney Resort Signs Alliance Agreement with Invengo
March 11, 2016
Shanghai Disneyland Tickets On Sale Beginning March 28, 2016
March 27, 2016
This Day In History
- 1975 Mission to Mars opened at Walt Disney World
- 1999 Bear In The Big Blue House Live On Stage opened at MGM
- 2002 Bad Company released (a different film with the same title had been released in 1995)
- 2002 Kim Possible broadcast for the first time
- 2012 Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop Opens at Disney California Adventure Park