This week’s morning photo comes to us from the Gardens of Imagination at Shanghai Disneyland, where Mickey Mouse leads a special drum ceremony at the start of each day in honor of Chinese New Year. Did you know that sound is said to drive away bad luck in favor of fortune? You’ll find this good luck charm at Storytellers Statue every morning of the celebration.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
March 21, 2016
March 11, 2016
March 27, 2016
This Day In History
- 1935 Mickey's Fire Brigade released
- 1988 The Groundbreaking ceremony was held at EuroDisneyland (later EuroDisney and now Disneyland Paris)
- 1990 Duck Tales : The Movie - Treasure of the Lost Lamp released
- 1999 Madeline : Lost in Paris released straight to video
- 2001 The Princess Diaries released