This week’s morning photo comes to us from the Gardens of Imagination at Shanghai Disneyland, where Mickey Mouse leads a special drum ceremony at the start of each day in honor of Chinese New Year. Did you know that sound is said to drive away bad luck in favor of fortune? You’ll find this good luck charm at Storytellers Statue every morning of the celebration.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
March 21, 2016
March 11, 2016
March 27, 2016
This Day In History
- 1927 Oh Teacher (the second cartoon starring Oswald the Lucky Rabbit) released
- 1952 Pluto's Party released
- 1966 Walt Disney gave his final press conference, detailing plans for Disney's Mineral King ski resort in California. Due to environmental issues the plan was later dropped.
- 1981 The Contemporary Resort Convention Center opened
- 2000 The Little Mermaid II : Return to The Sea was released straight to video