August 19 marks World Photo Day, and we’re excited to celebrate the occasion with the return of Disney PhotoPass Day at Walt Disney World Resort! During this event, Disney PhotoPass Servicewill offer a number of exclusive photo opportunities that will let you take home even more picture-perfect memories of your visit.
You can also celebrate Disney Princesses during Disney PhotoPass Day! In honor of Disney’s “Dream Big, Princess” campaign, you’ll find photo opportunities focused on some of your favorite Disney Princesses.
Check out all of the special opportunities that are planned in each of the four theme parks and Disney Springs on August 19:
Entertainment and photo opportunities are subject to change. Some locations could be affected by inclement weather.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Meeko joins Pocahontas at Character Landing on Discovery Island
- Timon joins Rafiki at Rafiki’s Planet Watch
- Princess Atta joins Flik at Discovery Island near Creature Comforts
- Dream Big Princess photo backdrop before the park entrance (daylight hours only)
- Jungle Book Magic Shot near Yak & Yeti Restaurant
- Visit the PhotoPass photographer in DinoLand U.S.A. from 9-10 p.m. to have magical Mickey light effects added to your photo (example below)
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The Queen from “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs,” Maleficent, and Cruella de Vil will meet with guests at Sunset Showcase. This opportunity will be available from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Dream Big Princess photo backdrop outside the Theater of the Stars (daylight hours only)
- Poison Apple Magic Shot on Sunset Boulevard
- Fisheye lens in the Chinese Theatre Courtyard area
- Genie will join Princess Jasmine in the Morocco Pavilion
- Mushu will join Mulan in the China Pavilion
- Dream Big Princess photo backdrop near Epcot Character Spot (daylight hours only)
- Baymax Animated Magic Shot with the PhotoPass photographer located near Mouse Gear and the Fountain of Nations
- Fisheye lens near the fountain close to the entrance to Spaceship Earth
Magic Kingdom Park
- Dopey joins Snow White at Town Square Courtyard
- Captain Hook joins Peter Pan in Fantasyland
- Dream Big Princess photo backdrop in Fantasyland (daylight hours only)
- Cinderella’s Coach in Fantasyland
- “Tangled” light painting photo opportunity near Ariel’s Grotto (available after dark)
- Mickey Mouse Magic Shot on the bridge near Fairytale Garden
- Main Street Vehicle near the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor (available in the morning and early afternoon)
- Dream Big Princess photo backdrop next to the Marketplace Stage
- Fairy Wings Magic Shot from the PhotoPass photographer roaming around the Marketplace near Tren-D (available from 1-10:30 p.m.)
- You can also visit the Disney PhotoPass Studio at Disney Springs to enjoy special $99.95 plus shipping pricing on a Personalized Storybook now through August 20!
Don’t forget to share your photos using #DisneyPhotoPassDay and #DreamBigPrincess, and if you want access to all of your PhotoPass photos from Disney PhotoPass Day, purchase Memory Maker One Day for $59 in the My Disney Experience mobile app during or after your visit!