There is still time to make plans to experience the special events taking place at Walt Disney World Resort in Central Florida in November and December. This includes Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park; Epcot International Festival of the Holidays and Candlelight Processional at Epcot; and Flurry of Fun with Sunset Seasons Greetings and the nighttime spectacular Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, taking place November 8, 2018-January 5, 2019. It is also a wonderful time to see the terrific new 11-acre Toy Story Land, where guests “shrink” to the size of a toy to explore the adventure and fun of Andy’s backyard and to experience Disney Springs, with festive experiences, including joyful entertainment, seasonal treats, dazzling décor and more.
A great way to experience these events and Disney Springs is by taking advantage of the special “Holiday Sale Rates” that are being offered by the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels for stays from November 1, 2018 – January 15, 2019. Featuring an ideal location in the Walt Disney World Resort, the seven hotels are within an easy walk to Disney Springs and provide shuttle transportation approximately every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, two water parks, and at night to the Disney Springs area. Plus, guests staying at these seven Official Walt Disney World Hotels enjoy two great benefits at the Walt Disney World Theme Parks through 2019: the Extra Magic Hours and 60-Day FastPass+ benefits, with valid theme park admission.
The Extra Magic Hours benefit enables guests to experience extra time in at least one of the Walt Disney World Theme Parks each day, either before it opens or after it closes. This provides the opportunity to enjoy select attractions, including the offerings at Toy Story Land, and the popular attractions at the other three theme parks, such as Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Guests can view the Extra Magic Hours calendar at disneyworld.com/parkhours or request the printed Times Guide, available in each hotel’s lobby.
Guests at these hotels who have a valid theme park ticket or confirmation number and a hotel reservation number will be able to link their hotel reservation on MyDisneyExperience.com, and with a linked, valid theme park ticket, these guests can utilize up to a 60-day booking window for FastPass+ selections. Included at no extra charge with your theme park admission tickets, this service lets you reserve access to select attractions, shows and more, up to 60 days before you arrive. Guests should connect with their travel provider to ensure the provider can give the guest the necessary ticket confirmation and hotel reservation number needed to utilize this benefit.
Plus, as a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts and special offers at House of Blues Restaurant & Bar, T-REX Café, Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace, The Polite Pig and STK Orlando.
The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels’ “Holiday Sale Rates” for stays November 1, 2018 – January 15, 2019, are:
- B Resort & Spa – rates from $159 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $108 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — rates from $149 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $139 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $122 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – rates from $95 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $79 per room, per night.
For more information on the special hotel rates, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com, specifically http://disneyspringshotels.com/special-offers/limited-offers/holiday-sale/ (or http://bit.ly/dsrah2018). The special rates are available for stays November 1, 2018 – January 15, 2019, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
Visiting provides the opportunity to take in the Holidays at Walt Disney World:
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – select nights November 8-December 21, 2018 at Magic Kingdom Park
- Epcot International Festival of the Holidays – November 18-December 30, 2018 at Epcot
- Candlelight Processional – November 22-December 30, 2018 at Epcot
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Flurry of Fun – November 8, 2018 – January 5, 2019, at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! – November 6, 2018 – January 6, 2019, at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Sunset Seasons Greetings – November 8, 2018 – January 6, 2019, at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Holidays at Disney Springs — November 8, 2018 – January 6, 2019, at Disney Springs.
Note that Theme Park admission is required, and some events require a separately priced ticket.
Other benefits of staying at one of the seven hotels include the ability to purchase Disney Theme Park Tickets at the hotels’ website and at their Guest Service Desk; a Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel; and advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World Resort golf courses.
The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels (DisneySpringsHotels.com) includes:
- B Resort & Spa — this chic lifestyle resort opened in 2014 with 394 designer guest rooms and suites, the full-service B Indulged® AVEDA Spa, and features American Kitchen Bar & Grill and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – the 325-room, 18-story hotel offers two restaurants, heated pools, a fitness center, wireless high-speed internet, and beautiful views of the Walt Disney World Resort and scenic Lake Buena Vista
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area, the hotel features 229 spacious one- and two-bedroom suites, a tropically landscaped pool, splash pad, and tennis
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace — just steps from Disney Springs, the 1,011-room hotel offers a beautifully redesigned pool area with two outdoor pools and a Float Lagoon, and four new restaurants and lounges
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista — connected to Disney Springs via Pedestrian Skybridge, the 814-room hotel features seven dining options including a Disney Character Breakfast every Sunday, two heated pools and a fitness center
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area — featuring 323 newly renovated rooms and modern décor, the hotel offers complimentary Wi-Fi and is the ideal setting to stay and play, just steps from Disney Springs
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – the 394-room hotel offers five restaurants and lounges, a Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, a fitness center, and the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground with interactive water features.
With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, over 3,700 rooms and an array of amenities, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space, and menu to please every guest. Located in the heart of the Disney Springs area, these properties are within walking distance of exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment venues.
For more information on the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com .