There is still time to make plans to experience the special events at the Walt Disney World Resort in Central Florida this summer and fall, such as the 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, Eat to the Beat Concert Series at Epcot, and Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park. It also is a great time to take in the terrific all-new 11-acre Toy Story Land, which just opened in June at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, where guests “shrink” to the size of a toy to explore the adventure and fun of Andy’s backyard and can enjoy such new attractions as the Slinky Dog Dash family coaster and Alien Swirling Saucers.
A great way to experience these events and new offerings is by taking advantage of the special “Magic of Fall” room rates that are being offered by the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels for stays from August 20-October 31, 2018.
In addition to the very appealing rates, guests staying at these hotels also enjoy the Extra Magic Hours benefit, and the FastPass+ benefit at the Walt Disney World Theme Parks up to60 days prior to your arrival, which guests staying at these seven Official Walt Disney World Hotels receive throughout 2018. With valid theme park admission, the Extra Magic Hoursbenefit enables guests to experience extra time in at least one of the Walt Disney World Theme Parks each day, either before it opens or after it closes. This provides the opportunity to enjoy select attractions, including the new offerings at Toy Story Land and the popular attractions at the other three theme parks, such as Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Guests can view the Extra Magic Hours calendar at disneyworld.com/parkhours or request the printed Times Guide, available in each hotel’s lobby.
Plus, guests staying at the seven hotels are also able to link their hotel reservation on MyDisneyExperience.com, and with a linked, valid theme park ticket, you have the ability to makeFastPass+ selections up to 60 days prior to arrival.
Featuring an ideal location in the Walt Disney World Resort, the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are within an easy walk to Disney Springs. Inspired by Florida’s charming towns and natural beauty, and boasting a picturesque waterfront setting and bubbling springs, the vibrant Disney Springs offers an impressive and diverse array of more than 150 retail, dining and entertainment establishments, which includes an exceptional collection of restaurants by award-winning chefs.
In addition, the hotels also provide shuttle transportation approximately every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks, two Disney Water Parks, and at night to the Disney Springs area.
As a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “2018 Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping, and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts and special offers at House of Blues Restaurant & Bar, T-REX Café, Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace, The Polite Pig and STK Orlando.
The special “Magic of Fall” room rates for stays August 20-October 31, 2018 are:
- B Resort & Spa — rates from $105 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $99 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — rates from $101 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $110 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $101 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – rates from $103 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $79 per room, per night.
For information on the special hotel rates, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com , specifically http://disneyspringshotels.com/magic-of-fall/ (orhttp://bit.ly/MagicFall18 ). The room rates are available for stays August 20-October 31, 2018, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
Visiting also provides the opportunity to take in such special events as the 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, from August 30-November 12, 2018, which has something for every taste bud, with truly delicious offerings and unexpected flavors from around the globe. In addition, the Festival includes the Eat to the Beat Concert Series each night, with concerts by such popular recording artists as Mercy Me, Glass Tiger, Baha Men, Plain White T’s, Living Colour, Sugar Ray, David Cook, Jeffrey Osborne, Air Supply, Smash Mouth, 98 Degrees, Kenny G, and Boys II Men.
Also back again is the popular, separately ticketed Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, which will be conducted at the Magic Kingdom Park on select nights from August 17-October 31, 2018.
Other benefits of staying at one of the seven hotels include: the ability to purchase Walt Disney World theme park tickets at the hotels’ website, at their Guest Service Desk or the Disney Merchandise store located in the hotel; advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World Resort golf courses; and the ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels (DisneySpringsHotels.com) includes:
- B Resort & Spa — this lifestyle resort opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms, the full-service B Indulged AVEDA Spa, and features American Kitchen Bar & Grill
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – the resort has spectacular views of the Walt Disney World Resort and offers two restaurants, a lounge, and heated outdoor pools
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — the luxurious resort hotel features 229 spacious and modern one- and two-bedroom suites and is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace — just steps from Disney Springs, this contemporary oasis features 2 outdoor pools, beach-entry Float Lagoon, kids’ splash pad, 4 new restaurants and lounges, and Disney Character breakfast
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista — connected to Disney Springs via Pedestrian Skybridge, the resort features 2 heated pools with Jacuzzi, 7 dining options (including Benihana), exclusive Disney perks, Disney Character Breakfast and more.
- Holiday Inn Orlando – located steps away from Disney Springs, the hotel offers the ideal setting to stay and play, featuring kids eat free and complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and public areas
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – featuring a Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, 394 guest rooms, six dining options, and the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground with interactive water features.
With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, over 3,700 rooms and an array of amenities, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space, and menu to please every guest. Located in the heart of the Disney Springs area, these properties are within walking distance of exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment venues.
For more information on the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com .