The co-hosts of ABC’s “The View” had a great time celebrating their 20th season at Walt Disney World Resort this past week. Special guests stopped by and the co-hosts were able to experience all four parks during their visit. Check out this behind the scenes look at their fun filled week.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
Garden Rocks Concert Series Brings Pop Favorites to Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival March 2-May 30, 2016
March 27, 2016
Reservations Extended for Club Villain at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
February 26, 2016
This Day In History
- 1975 Mission to Mars opened at Walt Disney World
- 1999 Bear In The Big Blue House Live On Stage opened at MGM
- 2002 Bad Company released (a different film with the same title had been released in 1995)
- 2002 Kim Possible broadcast for the first time
- 2012 Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop Opens at Disney California Adventure Park