Disney Dining Plans offer a variety of options that complement every Walt Disney World Resort vacation – from the type of restaurants guests can visit to the number of meals and snacks included with each plan.
A Disney Dining Plan can be added to any Walt Disney World Magic Your Way vacation package, perfect for guests who are looking for a convenient and easy way to plan, select and pre-pay dining.
- Magic Your Way Package Plus Quick-Service Dining Plan
- Two quick-service meals and one snack per person for each night of the vacation package stay. Meals and snacks are available at more than 50 restaurants throughout Walt Disney World Resort. For arrivals from Jan. 1 to Dec. 31, 2017, this package will include two snacks per person per day.
- Magic Your Way Package Plus Disney Dining Plan
- One table-service meal, one quick-service meal and one snack per person, per night of guest’s package stay, with over 100 restaurants to choose from. For arrivals from Jan. 1 to Dec. 31, 2017, this package will include two snacks per person per day.
- Magic Your Way Package Plus Disney Deluxe Dining Plan
- Three meals and two snacks per person, per night of guest’s package stay. This package allows guests the flexibility to choose any combination of table-service and quick-service restaurants from more than 100 participating restaurant locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
Redeeming meal entitlements is easy – all it takes is a touch of your MagicBand! Available meal balance is easy to keep track of, too—just check the bottom of your receipt. Also included with each plan is a resort refillable drink mug for each person, which can be refilled at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel quick-service location.