With the inaugural Disneyland Paris – Val d’Europe Half Marathon Weekend quickly approaching, runDisney is starting to pack our bags! We wanted to share with those travelers heading abroad a few helpful tips we’ve come across to be prepared for our first international race weekend.
It will also be helpful to have an itinerary or plan of what you want to do while visiting Disneyland Paris. Many guests use the Disneyland Paris website as a resource for finding dining, attractions, events and other activities!
Here’s a peek into our suitcase. Our “Top 10” essentials include:
- Passport & Passport Case
- Small backpack for exploring the city of Paris and Disneyland Paris
- Toiletry Bag
- Cell Phone
- Make sure your phone has an international plan if you are going to use it and download your favorite translation app to help you get around the city with ease.
- Don’t forget your converter!
- Camera and accessories (batteries, memory card, etc.)
- Race Day Shoes
- Race Outfit
- Extra outfits for exploring
- Extra bag for souvenirs
Have you started packing for Disneyland Paris – Val d’Europe Half Marathon Weekend? Share your essentials with us using the hashtag #DisneylandHalfParis. Make sure to follow runDisney onFacebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram as we document our travels abroad!